To stay secured in your virtual life you should always beware of managing your password. Imagine your Android is lost or stolen then what would you do to get your passwords back? There’s no way at all unless you use a password manager app. You can easily safeguard your web site logins, bank accounts and credit cards thereby protecting your finances, identity and reputation with password manager apps. Password manager play a great role to keep you secure and tension free. You don’t have to remember passwords, fill login forms repeatedly. Also you can create strong passwords with the password generator features in password manager apps. So, to keep you guys stay secured here in this post I’m going to share 5 best password manager apps for Android 2014.
KeePassDroid is the best password manager for Android. This is an implementation of the KeePass Password Safe for Android. KeePassDroid lets you keep your password safe providing lots of feature. KeePassDroid brings the security, privacy, and convenience of the windows app to android. There’s no password locker around that’s better and certainly not for free. You can also use KeePassDroid with Dropbox which really a great feature.
Check out the video tutorial for KeePassDroid below:
2. Keeper® Password & Data Vault
Keeper is another best password manager for Android ever. Its the most secure, easy-to-use password manager and data vault for all your devices including Android phones, tablets and your web browser. Keeper comes with plenty of useful feature to get the most of it. Lets have a look on it noteworthy features.
- Easily organize and access your passwords and private information.
- Instant Password Generator let you create strong passwords for your accounts.
- Auto-fill and remember new passwords for all your websites.
- Keeper’s Cloud Security Vault provides unlimited cloud storage to stay secured always.
- Share records with business teams, work groups and family members.
3. LastPass Password Mgr Premium*
LastPass Password Mgr Premium is a easy, simple and fast password manager for Android. LastPass lets you securely syncs your passwords across all your browsers and devices. LastPass comes with some awesome features. Lets have a look on its features.
- Built-in browser that will automatically fill your login information for each of your saved LastPass sites.
- Auto fill login forms on all sites you used to visit or a newly visited site.
- Create strong passwords with Password Generator.
- Add, update, and delete Secure Notes and Sites.
- Easily add images and audio recordings to Secure Notes as attachments.
This is a 14-day free trial version you would have to pay $1/month for LastPass Premium subscription. I suggest you to try it first. If you like it then go for premium subscription.
4. mSecure – Password Manager
mSecure is a great password manager for Android. mSecure comes with robust features to make you feel secured always. mSecure is loved and used by million of users. mSecure safeguard your web site logins, bank accounts and credit cards thereby protecting your finances, identity and reputation. Lets check out some of its great features.
- Auto-lock to protect the app from prying eyes.
- Password Generator to create strong and un-guessable passwords.
- Sync Everywhere cloud data protection architecture not dependent on security of cloud service.
- Auto-backup to SD Card and Email backup to keep data safe.
- Over 270 icons to personalize your records.
- Dropbox sync for syncing with all platforms over Internet connections.
- Auto-capture web logins and fill web form fields.
5. SplashID Safe for Android
SplashID is a nice password manager for Android with plenty of robust feature. This is the best selling password manager app for Android with lots of users. Its a sensitive data vault, securely storing all your personal information, like web logins, credit cards, PINs, email settings, etc. using 256-bit encryption. Lets have a look on some of its robust features.
- Unlimited number of customizable record types and categories for storing all kinds of confidential information (usernames, passwords, bank accounts, credit cards, registrations, insurance, perscriptions, and more)
- Password protection, using 256-bit Blowfish encryption.
- Easily backup and restore with its Backup and restore feature.
- Delete your duplicated records with Dedupe tool.
- Share yours records with other SplashID users.
So, guys let download your desired password manager for your Android. Let us know which of the best Android password manager apps you like most and going to give a try.
Last Updated on: 14 Apr 2014